I have been studying elements of the photography used in Real Estate sale material. I found this very insightful how to for realtors to use when taking pictures of there listings.
I fund these tips here Web Real Estate Market web site
Photography tips for listing agents
You will need: A camera, a towel, a table or sturdy flat surface, a hammer, a phone and a room that needs to be photographed.
- Remove camera from case.
- Remove battery from camera and put it in your pocket.
- Place towel on flat surface.
- Place camera on top of towel.
- Fold towel over camera until it is completely covered.
- Pick up the hammer and hit the camera at least 10 times. When the camera is flat you have hit it enough times.
- Use the phone to call a photographer.
- Carefully pick up the towel and keep it folded and toss it in the trash (this part may take some practice).
- Take the battery to a recycling center.
- Hire a professional photographer